Sales: 239-687-6440
239-687-6440 Email us

Trade Up & Financing

Congratulations, you’ve decided to buy a new piano.

Trouble is you’ve already got one. You can either sell your existing piano privately or ask a merchant if they will accept it as payment towards your new piano.

Are you comfortable with people coming to your home to try your piano? With the proper advertising and pricing your piano may sell very quickly on eBay.com, pianobuyer.com or craigslist.com. You may even get a better price that way.

We can assist you with this process at no charge.bIf you prefer the convenience of trading in your piano we are delighted to provide this service to you.

Euro Pianos Naples experts will provide a written evaluation of your piano using photos and information you provide. We’ll explain what pianos just like yours are selling for today. Together we’ll establish a realistic sales price in today’s market.

We’ll apply 75% of that towards the purchase price of your new piano. The remaining 25% will be used for the following services:

 

*Moving the piano into our showroom

*Cleaning and inspection

*Tuning and repairs

*Marketing the piano until it sells

*Warranty for the new purchaser

 

Financing

Euro Pianos and local Ibera Bank offer our clients flexible financing plans. Please call our office to find out more about the special plans.